We’ve been using Groove to run support for RocketResponder, mainly because it’s email based so users can easily send us attachments for list imports. Now we’re using it for all our sites and it’s really great.
What I like about Groove:
- It’s very simple and straightforward. I built my own system because most are too complicated.
- You can assign tickets to people. Our in house system didn’t have that but as our team grew we needed this ability.
- It’s email based, so end users can contact us the way they are used to contacting people.
- The knowledgebase integration is pretty awesome.
What I’d change about Groove:
- Right now you can have multiple mailboxes, but the system sees them all as one “site”. So one knowledgebase, one live chat system, one custom profile app.
So it’s already improving on our support because now the whole team can be in one spot and better organized. It also tracks how many tickets per day we each handle, how people rate our tickets, average response time, etc. So we can see where we need to improve on.